Al Mansour for Sweets and Integrated Food Industries
Founded in 1970. Pioneers in the sweets and snacks industry in Egypt – Africa – the Middle East with more than 5 different production sectors: cakes – baked goods – snacks – biscuits – sweets – nougat bar – chocolate ………
- Excellence in the snacks and confectionery industry and the production of an upscale product for our customers, which is guaranteed by having a team with scientific expertise working together in a harmonious work environment.
- Creating an innovative work environment and achieving quality that has the ability to create a second line of cadres to reach the company’s strategic goals
- Sweep into the future of the snacks and confectionery industry and make it healthy and safe for the upcoming generation
Our values and principles
In continuation of the company’s success and a high level of customer satisfaction, we aim to further raise the level of product quality and continuous improvement of the company’s work performance to satisfy customers, as well as adhere to the laws and legislation of the Arab Republic of Egypt
Therefore, we are serious and determined to make every effort to achieve the objectives of quality and food safety that are updated for each department with the aim of continuous improvement of the level of performance quality, the implementation of integrated system operations, the reduction of costs, the improvement of product specifications, the achievement of customer satisfaction, and the opening of new markets for export through the application of the requirements of ISO specifications 22000 / 2018 – ISO 9001 / 2015
- We are committed to setting benchmarks for leading the snacks and confectionery industry
- committed to safe products with the highest quality standards at competitive prices
Our strategic goals
- Opening new markets while preserving the company’s share of the local market
- Make the greatest effort to achieve customer satisfaction and expectations
- Continuous development of the application of the integrated system with a team of highly skilled and experienced people
The challenge has now become to reach leaders who are able to interact with different cultures, deal with all variables, and provide a suitable environment for workers, and this works to produce safe food for the consumer and at the same time reach the expected profit.
We are keen to enhance our leadership and community participation by advancing economic development in our beloved country, Egypt, and increasing employment rates, job opportunities, import and export.